Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hit the Road !!!!

My first affair with roads started with Road Fighter and Road Rash about 10 years ago when I was still a kid.

Now I am 25, still a kid, still playing computer games and I still love the roads. My passion for both gaming and biking has only increased in these 10 years.

The best part about biking is that you get to explore new places. Meet new people and understand the differences. The bottom line - you are in control. There is no stopping you. You can start, stop, wait, rush, slow down and there is no one who will command you. You choose where all you will wait and you select the people you will speak with. You choose freedom when you are on a bike.

Another good part about being on a bike is the rush of air/wind/breeze (please ignore my stupid english) in your face. It is simply amazing. Its better than any other feeling in the world. Its like tearing away the forces of nature and making your way through them.

When you finally get off the bike and stretch yourself, you feel as if you have achieved something huge. And in the end, it *IS* about winning. Winning over your fear, winning over your inhibitions and most importantly ... winning over yourself.

As a Metallica song says ...
Here I am, On the road again
There I am, Up on the stage
There I go, Playin' star again
There I go, Turn the page

No comments: