Thursday, April 12, 2007

Biking and Music

Today as I was going down the road in a random direction, I realized something. Something I was missing all this while on my biking trips.

If you have someone, something for company, it is more fun. Company not as in crowding you but company as in something that makes you even more involved in the task. Music ... ?

Perfect. I had my iPod on and it was one helluva ride. Helped me clear a lot of thoughts.

You are riding for a long time. The back, the neck, legs everything is hurting. Suddenly you shift a bit in the seat, flex those muscles and the moment is perfect bliss. Need more of those... !

Someone once said ...

But your thoughts will soon be wandering
The way they always do
When you're ridin' sixteen hours
And there's nothin' much to do
And you don't feel much like ridin'
You just wish the trip was through

No comments: